Tab/Accordion Items

If you have problems or concerns relating to your personal property taxes or home assessment value, it is best to contact your local government. The North Carolina Association of County Commissioners provides website and contact information for all county governments.

The NC League of Municipalities website provides a directory of town/city government contact information.

Questions or concerns relating to state income taxes should be directed to the North Carolina Department of Revenue.

For information regarding your individual income tax refund, check your refund status online or call (877) 252-4052.